RETURN POLICY - TERMS OF SERVICE - PRIVACY
RETURN POLICY - TERMS OF SRVICE - PRIVACY
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
We, at BQT Designs, want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase!
- We do not provide refunds.
- We offer exchanges or store credit within 14 days of receipt of purchase. Our exchange policy will be extended for the holidays. Orders placed between November 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022 can be exchanged or returned for store credit until January 20, 2023.
- All returns and exchanges require approval. Approved exchanges are accepted for items purchased on alejandraboquetedesigns.com, via Instagram @alejandrabqt, or in our Miami showroom only. We do not refund for the cost of shipping unless we have sent an item in error.
- Store credits may be used towards purchases on alejandraboquetedesigns.com, via Instagram @alejandrabqt, or in our Miami showroom only.
- To return your product, mail your package to:
Miami Beach FL, 33140
You are responsible for paying for your own return shipping costs. To protect our jewelry and your return package, BQT Designs encourages you to make sure your package is insured properly for its value—BQT Designs is not responsible for loss of return packages, and unfortunately, cannot provide an exchange should such loss occur. The shipping cost of the exchanged item will be deducted from your exchange credit. Items for exchange will be inspected before being accepted. Exchanges and credits will be processed for accepted items, excluding original and return shipping fees. Merchandise should be returned in its original condition with the original BQT Designs box and pouch where applicable.
- If your made-to-order item is still in production, and you have not yet received it, we are happy to cancel the order and provide a store credit.
- Due to the variations in size, all rings ordered online are considered special orders and are subject to a 15% restocking fee if an exchange is requested or if you request to cancel a ring that is still in production.
- Engraved or embossed products, custom, and personalized products (including initials, lettering, birthstones, and custom sizes) are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- Gift Card purchases cannot be refunded.
- Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender's expense).
BQT Designs reserves the right to refuse an exchange of any purchase made that does not meet the above requirements.
REPAIRS & RESIZING
We are happy to repair an item purchased, at no charge to you, within the first 30 days of receipt of purchase. Please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- to request a repair and, if the repair request is accepted, a shipping label will be created and sent to you.
- Repairs needed after 30 days, or deemed to be caused by misuse, will incur repair and shipping fees at the expense of the customer. Pricing for repairs vary depending on style. BQT Designs reserves the right to reject merchandise requiring repair due to misuse and in such cases the product will be returned to the sender at the sender's expense.
To mail your product for repair after 30 days of purchase, mail your package to:
Miami Beach FL, 33140
You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs. To protect our jewelry and your package, BQT Designs encourages you to make sure your package is insured properly for its value—BQT Designs is not responsible for loss of packages, and unfortunately, cannot provide credit or exchange should such loss occur. The client is also responsible for the return shipping cost of the repaired item.
- Repairs requiring international shipping will be charged for two-way shipping.
- Many (but not all) of our rings can be resized. Pricing for ring resizing varies depending on style. Requested ring resizing and shipping will be at the expense of the customer.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items repaired by any other jeweler. Any and all warranty of the piece will be considered void if another jeweler has worked on a BQT Designs piece.
BQT Designs reserves the right to refuse a repair of any purchase made that does not meet the above requirements.
Section 1 - What do we do with your information?
When a purchase is made personal information such as your name, address and email address is collected as customer data. This information is collected for purely BQT Designs’ business use.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates.
Section 2 - Consent
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your express consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you at anytime by contacting us at BQT@alejandraboquetedesigns.com.
Section 3 - Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Section 4 - Shopify
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to review Shopify’s Terms of Service.
Section 5 - Third-party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Section 6 - Cookies
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
Section 7 - Age Of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, or if you simply want more information e-mail us at email@example.com.